The Aladdin Hotel and Casino Resort in Las Vegas is a modern-day Cave of Wonders filled with everything you could possible expect from a luxury Vegas accommodation. Located in the heart of the Strip, the Aladdin Hotel and Casino Resort is like a fantasy come true thanks to gourmet restaurants, first-rate shopping and ultra luxurious rooms. Themed after the “Arabian Nights” the Aladdin Hotel and Casino Resort oozes magic and intrique from the moment you arrive in your Las Vegas car rental. There’s just something about this monumental Vegas attraction that demands attention – maybe it’s the revolutionary multi-level gaming floor, or perhaps the giant Djinni lamp at the center of the casino; either way, this Vegas icon is a must-see for any Vegas traveler.
The Changing Faces Of The Aladdin
The Aladdin Hotel and Casino Resort has long been a Las Vegas icon, even when it was destroyed! Back in 1998 the original Aladdin Casino and Hotel was imploded and rebuilt, resulting in an even greater Las Vegas treasure! The Aladdin Casino and Hotel is the only resort in Vegas history to “rise from the dead”, making it one of the most successful attractions on the Strip. But that’s not all! Soon the Aladdin will undergo another impressive transformation! In 2006 the Aladdin Hotel and Casino will close its doors to undergo vast renovations. When the resort reopens later that year it will be called the Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino.
Entertainment & Excitement
If you’re looking for world-class entertainment and breathtaking performances, look no further than the Aladdin Hotel and Casino! Inside the Aladdin you’ll find a variety of shows including The Fashionistas, and X – An Erotic Adventure. The Aladdin is also home to two of Las Vegas’ hottest nightclubs, Curve and Krave. The Aladdin is also home to one of the best proscenium arch performances stages in the country, the world’s largest indoor light board, and Las Vegas’ only European-style luxury gaming salon. Talk about first-rate attractions! The Aladdin Hotel and Casino is dedicated to providing its guests with the very best of Las Vegas comfort, so get ready for the vacation of a lifetime!
Great Amenities at the Aladdin Hotel and Casino include:
- The Wedding Chapel at the Aladdin – located inside the Aladdin, this famous wedding chapel has help thousands of couples tie the knot including Elvis and Priscilla Presley! The Wedding Chapel at the Aladdin is proud to offer a wide range of wedding packages including everything from cake to make-up, so why not planning your big day at the Aladdin!
- The Desert Passage Mall – this unique mall offers 150 world-class shops providing visitors with everything from souvenirs and postcards to designer clothing and diamond rings! Be sure to look and listen for oncoming storms in the Desert Passage shopping malls as thunder rumbles and “rain” falls from the sky every hour!
- Valet Parking for your Las Vegas Car Rental – The Aladdin Hotel and Casino is proud to offer a 10 story parking garage that is designed with you in mind. If you’re planning on visiting the Aladdin in your Las Vegas car rental solely for shopping purposes you’ll appreciate the third level Desert Passage mall entrance. Levels one and two are reserved for Valet Las Vegas car rental parking, while levels nine and ten are reserved for Aladdin employees.
- The Casino and Race & Sport Book – The revolutionary multi-level casino floor at Aladdin’s offers over 100,000 square feet of gaming excitement, including some 2,800 slot machines and 87 game tables. The Race and Sport Book includes 30 large television screens and has seating for 50 guests.
- Restaurants – If you’re looking for a satisfying meal, don’t even think about driving away in your Las Vegas car rental! The Aladdin Hotel and Casino is bursting with mouthwatering restaurants specializing in everything from seafood to salsa! Restaurants at the Aladdin include: Tremezzo, Commander’s Palace and the Oyster Bay Seafood and Wine Bar.
To reserve your room at the Aladdin Hotel and Casino please call 1-800-851-1703. This year is your last year to visit one of Las Vegas’ most successful casinos, so hurry ad reserve your room today!