Henderson has a number of golf courses available for you to golf at while you are in the area with your Henderson, Nevada car rental. There are public, semi-private, and resort courses to choose from, depending on your preferences.
- The Legacy Golf Club: links-style course carved from the lava fields of South Las Vegas. There are water hazards on two holes and the greens are in good condition. This is a good course to visit with your Henderson, Nevada car rental as it was rated on of the 10 best in the state by Golf Digest Magazine.
- Reflection Bay Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas: This course is found on the lake and offers good views of Lake Las Vegas from five of its holes. There are scrubby arroyos on the course, which was rated as one of the top 10 courses you can play in Golf Digest in 1999.
- Lexington Course: this desert-style course goes through three canyons, but the fairways are open and a variety of greens. While you are here with your Henderson, Nevada car rental, you can also play the Concord Course, because they are both run at the same location.
- Concord Course: part of the same company that runs the Lexington Course. You can play two games in one day while you are here with your Henderson, Nevada car rental to really make your vacation memorable.
- Tuscany Golf Club
- WildHorse Golf Club
- Black Mountain Golf & Country Club: This is where the USGA Regulation Tournament is held every year. The two lakes on three holes makes the course a challenge for every level of golfer, while the greens are always kept in good condition.
- Desert Willow Golf Course: an executive course that has excellent greens and fairways. The longest drive is 349 yards, with water on three sides of the green, making the shot particularly difficult. Each hole also has sand bunkers.
- Falls Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas: this eighteen hole course is part of the Lake Las Vegas Resort, which also has two other championship courses in the area (Reflection Bay and South Shore). There are even several waterfalls here that make the course more challenging as well as beautiful.
- Rio Secco Golf Club: exclusive to guests at the Rio Hotel, it is located in the foot of the Black Mountains and is cut into the desert.
Henderson has many options for you when you are looking to get a round in while you are here with your Dream Car Rental. With so many choices, you may spend a couple days on the green!