Located at the corner of Tropicana Avenue and Las Vegas Boulevard, the Tropicana Hotel and Casino Resort offers classic Vegas glam at its very finest! Boasting classic charm, intense luxury and full-on comfort, the Tropicana is one of the oldest and best casinos located along the Strip. With over 1,878 rooms and a 61,000 square foot casino, the Tropicana is overflowing with excitement, suspense and pure adrenaline! Whether you’re looking to relax in the tropical atmosphere or gamble the night away, the Tropicana Hotel and Casino Resort in Las Vegas is the place to be!
Tropicana Hotel Amenities
From valet Las Vegas car rental parking, to the first ever swim-up blackjack table in Vegas, the Tropicana Hotel and Casino Resort is loaded with an unbelievable number of luxury features and amenities. Tropical paradise awaits you from the moment you pull up in your Las Vegas car rental, so get ready for things to get hot, hot, HOT! From the showgirls to the restaurants, the Tropicana is dedicated to providing guests with the very best Las Vegas has to offer.
Hotel Amenities at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino Resort include the following:
- Eight Fantastic Restaurants – When hunger strikes during your Vegas vacation, look to satisfy your cravings at one of the eight fantastic restaurants located inside the Tropicana Hotel and Casino Resort. The following restaurants are available at the Tropicana: Pietro’s (gourmet dining), the Savanna Steakhouse, Mizuno’s (Teppan dining), Tuscany Italian Café, Island Buffet, Calypsos (providing customers with a fabulous low carb menu), Legends Deli and the Java Java.
- Five Acres of Pool Area – The Tropicana is proud to offer visitors with a lush, tropical pool getaway including waterfalls, lagoons and of course palm trees! The Tropicana was also the first hotel in Las Vegas to include a swim-up blackjack table, open from Memorial Day through to Labor Day.
- A Parking Garage for your Las Vegas Car Rental – Tropicana guests are invited to park their Las Vegas car rentals in the two story parking garage located on the Strip. Levels one is reserved for valet Las Vegas car rental parking, while access to the hotel is located across a small parking lot.
- A Health Club and Spa – the Spa Tropicana is located inside the hotel and is proud to provide hotel guests with a wide variety of services and massages. A health club is located inside the Spa Tropicana, while a full service salon is located just outside the spa.
- Attractions and Entertainment – From Acrobats and artifacts to laughs and lingerie, the Tropicana Hotel and Casino Resort has something for just about everyone! Top shows include The Comedy Stop at the Trop, the free Air Play acrobatics show, Xtreme Magic Starring Dirk Arthur, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibit, and the longest running show in all of Vegas – the Folies Bergere showgirl extravaganza!
- Plenty of Floor Space – With over 61,000 square feet of gaming excitement, expect to experience plenty of thrills when gaming at the Tropicana! Top casino games include Let it Tide, Caribbean Stud, Roulette, Craps, Slot Machines and of Course Blackjack. The Tropicana also offers guest and exclusive poker room, so be sure to bring your best game to Vegas!
- Racing and Sport Booking at its Best – Located inside the Tropicana you’ll find Leroy’s Race and Sports Book which features seven big screen TVs and 24 available seats. A wide variety of betting services are offered so go ahead and test your sporting knowledge at Leroy’s today!
Other amenities at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino resort include the Island Wedding Chapel, state-of-the-art convention and business centers, wheelchair accessible rooms and much more. Shuttle service is available to the airport if you’ve already returned your Las Vegas car rental, but there is no service to and from the Strip. If you’re interested in reserving a room at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino Resort please call their toll free reservation hotline at 1-800-851-1703. Check-in time is at 3 pm.